DIY Bike Repair Review
Did you give the online bike fixing tutorials a try? Well, in case you are keen enough, probably you must have observed that all of the instructions are vague. Most such courses provide training in just one-dimension that often leaves you with a lot more confusion. We are looking for better answers than questions, right?
What if we were could find an in-depth system that had all of the updated information and doesn’t leave anything on probabilities? It’s where the DIY Bike Repair program comes handy.
It is one program that took about 5 years of work including a lot of trial and error. Finally, leading to one course, which teaches you everything that one needs to learn about bike repairing and maintenance as well.
What Is DIY Bike Repair About?
It is one do it yourself kind of bike repair course that has gained popularity for being one of the best bike repairing training courses that you can find online. It has been created for bike lovers that need all information regarding bike repairing, maintenance, and up-gradation of the bike in a fast and easy manner.
It is your one-stop course for learning everything about the bike while sitting at your home. One thing is for sure, that the 200 videos that provide step-by-step learning will make transform you from a beginner to an expert. It is also one of the updated guides and hence different from other ones that have information that’s outdated even if they were just released.
You will also see that most of the other content in similar programs aren’t complete and miss a lot of important parts. DIY Bike Repair is one of the reasons that help people save so much of the money, as you get higher expertise from products.
We know this very well that when we talk about biking, regardless of the type of bike we are using, at times there can be a need for light or minor repairs and can still cost so much and is bothersome as well.
A Little Info about the Amazing Creator Dev. Delgado
If you live under a rock and haven’t yet heard about him, Dev. Delgado is a professional bike designer and also the founder of the program DIY Bike Repair. He had tailor-made the program for bike enthusiasts like you and me. To him, he needed to help people like us with the right information on bike repairs.
This review will provide you the right information on the product, unlike some of the online scams that you come across that, have not used the product themselves.
Everything what You Get In Your Purchase:
When you go ahead with the purchase of the DIY Bike Repair system, you are going to choose between the three kinds of membership levels. These packages are:
- Standard Package:
Here you get over 200 video guides on bike maintenance, a complete manual on bike repair, the tune-up secrets, and as a bonus the upkeep tips manual.
- Upgraded Package:
Here, you will get all of the features of the standard package, more 15 videos on bike safety essentials, 100 illustrated guides, and a lifetime free membership for updates. It means that whenever there is another upcoming video that will be released; you won’t have to pay an additional cost. You also get support priority that has a 2 day response period.
- Premium VIP Package:
Apart from everything that you get in the standard and upgraded package, here you also get 10 videos that are on mountain bike racing. Than 70 videos that are on cyclocross techniques, the rough terrain ride video, private counseling, advice, and guidance from Dave. So in case you have any confusion, you can consult directly with the creator of the program.
So basically you have:
- More than 200 simple to understand videos.
- Repair manuals.
- Upkeep Tips and Tune-up Secret book.
- Complete maintenance and bike repair manuals.
- Free updates for lifetime.
- Limited spots for free direct training.
- DVD that consists of all of the books and videos.
How Is DIY Bike Repair Different From Other Similar Online Courses?
You might be able to find some other such tutorials online, but how is this different? Well, there are some major differences between this program and anything that you will find online. For example:
- Other courses lack detail and the instructions are vague.
- Most of these don’t have updated information.
- Teaching is one dimensional, boring, and leaves you confused.
- A lot of important diagrams and parts are skipped and confusing.
- These work as hidden advertisements for other tools and gimmicks.
And in case you are just beginning with this, you will know it can get frustrating. But the DIY Bike Repair program has been made after long research of over 5 years. It means that you have an all in one program that is comprehensive and will teach you all that you ever need to get information on when it comes to bike repairs and its maintenance.
Does This Program Work Effectively?
In short, answer YES! But why is the answer that you need to read ahead as there are so many factors involved with the program that work together making this course the most effective one.
- Firstly, you get a detailed guide having a book and videos on repair and bike maintenance. All of the content is detailed and the section division makes it easier to understand. You get to know about several mechanical systems, bike technology, and the tools that are involved.
- Secondly, the huge 200 video guide with manuals covers all of the topics that make sure that you become from a beginner to an expert soon. There are hundreds of illustrations, photos that make everything easy to follow.
- Videos are informative and well explained. It helps you to repair, maintain, and upgrade any bike. This includes road bikes, mountain bikes, racing bikes, and simple to difficult ways. You are taught everything in small sections.
- The course has been made in a manner that helps in understanding completely new people and the tasks in the form of the how-to guide go from basic to advanced levels. You do not just learn simple procedures but even some complex ones like the adjustment of derailleur gears.
- You are going to learn some trade tricks and the acquired techniques that aren’t disclosed by any professional shop of bike repairing.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of The Diybikerepair Program?
- The video explanations are wonderful. They are comprehensive and educational and each of the topics is covered to minute details.
- Product access is easy. You can download it on your smartphone and laptop and go through it whenever you feel like it.
- The simple step by step approach makes it all easy to understand.
- The program developer is aware that any newbie’s mechanical knowledge is limited. Therefore it has been made in a manner that both beginners and professionals aren’t facing difficulty when they understand the techniques.
- You get a 60-day refund guarantee. It makes them reliable.
- You will have to buy repair tools apart from the program as this doesn’t come with the program.
Is DIY Bike Repair Scam or Legit?
Well, the DIY Bike repair is legit. In essence, you get the best video tutorials ever made. It is well organized and presented series that makes bike repair work so simple to understand and remember. So anytime you have an issue with your bike, you will know what to do. I don’t think there has been another straightforward video learning that DIY Bike Repair. You get all of the updated information that can help you in becoming a bike repair expert in no time. Most essential is the fact that the guide is uncomplicated. The sequence is extremely effortless to follow. Plus, you also get several instructions and illustrations that make you feel as if you are being taught directly and not in a virtual environment.